Friday, April 20, 2012

Working as a Make Up Artist

Who says that Make Up Artists need school to do Make Up? I am confused on this one because there are schools that kindly give you information on their courses, fees, kits, etc. It stresses me to the fact that the school that I have the desire to attend has no financial aid advisors. For that fact, I would rather continue working with people to do Make Up and to build my Make Up Kit on my own. I need to build my business through a school that will allow me to work at my own pace instead of rushing to finish and make mistakes. I recently checked out a school that is in my city and the school is wonderful. I love the atmosphere of it but, the problem with me is that I can't afford the price of the school because my income does not give enough for me to invest in on a professional level of Make Up Artistry. I would use this as an experience to learn that everything is not what it seems. I would have to settle for what I can afford at this moment because, everything does not have to be "Perfect" when it comes to Make Up Artistry. That is what I have learned with trying to find out about something that seems pleasing to the eye and the desire of my heart is still to do Make Up. I would have to use the people who are more interested in getting their Make Up done and be happy with that.

1 comment:

  1. Becoming a Make Up Artist would really mean putting your work to practice with friends and family. In my opinion, some people would want to attend school so that they can get the hands on experience with class mates, instructors, and even attend Make Up Shows(e.g, IMATS). They attend these events so that they can build their kits( personal and Clientele). You are obligated to learn things from one thing to another. Some people learn by watching and practicing at the same time. Make Up Artists learn things about how to keep cosmetics and tools clean. They buy products such as Beauty So Clean and many other products to keep cosmetics clean. They also learn about skin care products for themselves and more for their clients.

    ReplyDelete